Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology:
A Professional Specialization Educational Program
APPLY TODAY! Click here for the complete Study Guide
The Whole-Self Model© has the potential to change the course of human evolution!
Dr. Ludwig Janus, Past President International Society of Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology & Medicine
Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education is a Psychological/ Psychotherapy approach, as well as a complete Philosophical & Educational System based on the Science of Natural Laws to support every human being on his/her odyssey in life from before conception, during pregnancy/gestation, at birth & then during his life to its end.
This Professional Specialization Educational Program teaches Professionals in the field of Health & Psychological support of people - both adults & children - about the basics & depths of this journey & how they can accompany their clients to
- release what needs to be released,
- underst& what they have experienced so far,
- reconnect with their inner power of wisdom &
- support them in their individual evolution.
Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education has been discovered & developed by Jon RG Turner & Troya GN Turner, both pioneers in the field of Whole-Self Prenatal Psychology since 1970.
As each one of us originates physically from our parents, grandparents, society & culture (Epigenetics), so do we emerge from our life experiences which Whole-Self calls the Whole-Self emotional DNA (W-S eDNA). Because it is possible that we do not value our physical & psychic inheritance, this conflict can block us physically, mentally &/or emotionally in our individual evolutionary development. But it is exactly those familial challenges which we are in life to experience, learn from & release ourselves & all our future generations from having to repeat… Troya GN Turner
The students will have the opportunity to:
- Master the most effective Whole-Self Clinical Diagnostic Tools that can reveal the core of life issues each human being brings to a session to balance.
- Master the most effective Whole-Self Therapeutic Processes that guide the Professional as to what to do, when & how to do it as he is asked to guide clients back to Health & Homeostasis.
- Study the Whole-Self Laws & Principles as well as the main concepts of Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education.
- Explore the philosophical aspects of the Whole-Self Model.
- Get comprehensive Scientific Data from the fields of Research, Psychology, Physics Medicine, Embryology, Epigenetics, Complexity, Midwifery & Health that support all aspects of holistic Whole-Self Clinical Tools & Processes.
- Recognize possible prenatal/perinatal sources behind dis-ease & dysfunction in personal & professional/business relationships.
- Recognize trans-generational ‘trauma trances" & learn how to balance them.
At the end of the Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology Professional Specialization Educational Training, participant will be able to:
- Use Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology Theory in their clinical practice;
- Use very effectively all Whole-Self Prebirth diagnostic & therapeutic tools;
- Listen to client’s narrative differently & discover new value in their narratives;
- Get to the core of the relevant issue fast & accurately;
- See clients be able to make sense of their experiences, unlock their potential & thrive;
- Support clients in unique Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology one-to-one sessions or groups;
- See themselves evolve as well.
Course work Classes are held online & can be completed at your own pace.
Each Study Unit is designed to be covered 7-10 hours of work.
It consists of :
- Video lectures in which you will have the opportunity to learn directly from Jon RG Turner.
- Study relevant materials in the form of glossaries, Powerpoints, diagrams, pdfs, training manuals, videos, audio files, papers & publications as well as case studies.
- Extra assigned material Researchers & Scientists as well as Professionals from complementary disciplines, connected to the theme discussed.
- Quizzes for Understanding as well as Assignments to test knowledge but also the development of the needed Professional skills.
- Case material as well as technique & clinical workshops are organized during the year & make up a significant component of the learning.
All training material is provided & the participant does not need to buy extra books. Each participant has a Personal Mentor to discuss all topics that may arise.
There are 128 weeks, or 3 years, of study apart from supervision, personal work, community work & dissertation.
Click here for the complete Study Guide
Life-Long Learning Programs
Our Life-Long Learning programs meet the human need to grow throughout life. Covering all kinds, types & levels of education (formal & non-formal), it is a long process that starts prenatally and continues throughout life. Especially today, in a multicultural world, knowledge grows rapidly, skilled market expands and Life-Long Learning Programs are a MUST to improve the knowledge, skills and competences on a personal, professional, social & cultural level.
Our Life Long Learning programs aim to enable adults
- gain updated knowledge and skills,
- support him in the continuous process of self development and
- build on the experience he has so that he can become an active member of our world in the socio-economic, cultural & political context today
- acquire a better awareness of who he/she is
Click here to see our List of Life-Long Learning courses offered