Let's share a Little More ...
This is the 1st Educational Module of the Specialization Professional Program "Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology".
The Whole-Self Model© has the potential to change the course of human evolution!
Dr. Ludwig Janus,
Past President International Society of Prenatal & Perinatal Psychology
Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education is
a Psychological/ Psychotherapy approach, as well as a complete Philosophical &
Educational System based on the Science of Natural Laws to support every human
being on his/her odyssey in life from before conception, during
pregnancy/gestation, at birth & then during his life to its end.
This Professional Specialization, Professional Educational Program teaches
Professionals in the field of Health & Psychological support of people -
both adults & children - about the:
- basics & depths of this journey & how they can accompany their clients to
- release what needs to be released,
- understand what they have experienced so far,
- reconnect with their inner power of wisdom &
- support them in their individual evolution.
Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education has
been discovered & developed by Jon RG Turner & Troya GN Turner, both
pioneers in the field of Whole-Self Prenatal Psychology since 1970.
"As each one of us originates physically from our parents,
grandparents, society & culture (Epigenetics), so do we emerge from our
life experiences which Whole-Self calls the Whole-Self emotional DNA (W-S eDNA).
Because it is possible that we do not value our physical & psychic
inheritance, this conflict can block us physically, mentally &/or
emotionally in our individual evolutionary development. But it is exactly those
familial challenges which we are in life to experience, learn from &
release ourselves & all our future generations from having to repeat…" Troya GN Turner
The students will have the opportunity to study
- The Whole-Self Laws & Principles as well as the main
concepts of Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology, Philosophy & Education.
- The philosophical aspects of the Whole-Self Model.
- Comprehensive Scientific Data from the fields of Research,
Psychology, Physics Medicine, Embryology, Epigenetics, Complexity, Midwifery
& Health that support all aspects of holistic Whole-Self Clinical Tools
- Recognize possible prenatal/perinatal sources behind
dis-ease & dysfunction in personal & professional/business
- Recognize trans-generational ‘trauma trances & how to
- Master the most effective Whole-Self Clinical Diagnostic
Tools that can reveal the core of life issues each human being brings to a
session to balance.
- Most effective Whole-Self Therapeutic Processes that guide
the Professional as to what to do, when & how to do it as he is asked to
guide clients back to Health & Homeostasis.
There are 10 educational Modules in the program:
- W-SPPPE _ Introduction to Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology ©
- W-SPPPE_RRE _ Whole-Self Radiance Relaxation Exercise ©
- W-SPPPE_PAM _ Whole-Self Prebirth Analysis Matrix ©
- W-SPPPE_RE _ Whole-Self Releasing Exercise ©
- W-SPPPE_DS_ Whole-Self Discovery Steps ©
- W-SPPPE_LS_ Regression Therapy & Whole-Self Life Streams ©
- W-SPPPE_LB_ Whole-Self Loss & Bereavement Healing ©
- W-SPPPE_A_ Whole-Self Attachment - The Disturbed Soul ©
- W-SPPPE_HDB _ Whole-Self 4th Dimensional H& Dance Balancing ©
- W-SPPPE_CI_ Whole-Self Completion & Integration ©
At the end of the Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology
Professional Specialization Educational Training, participant will be able to:
- Use Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology Theory in their
- Use very effectively all Whole-Self Prebirth diagnostic
& therapeutic tools;
- Listen to client’s narrative differently & discover
new value in their narratives;
- Get to the core of the relevant issue fast &
- See clients be able to make sense of their experiences,
unlock their potential & thrive;
- Support clients in unique Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology
one-to-one sessions or groups;
- See themselves evolve as well.
Course Content of W-SPPPE
This 1st educational course acts as an introduction to what follows and consists of the following 10 units:
Unit 1: Getting Started
Unit 2: Introduction to Whole-Self Prebirth Philosophy
Unit 3: W-S Four Universal Laws of Life: The Law of Opposition.
Unit 4: W-S Four Universal Laws of Life: The Law of Confirmation.
Unit 5: W-S Four Universal Laws of Life: The Law of Decisions.
Unit 6: W-S Four Universal Laws of Life: The Law of Repetition.
Unit 7: The Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology Principles
Unit 8: Discovery of the Emotional DNA
Unit 9: Differences Between W-S Prebirth Psychology & Other Approaches
Unit 10: Whole-Self Completion & Integration of the Whole-Self
held online & can be completed at your own pace.
Each Study Unit is designed to be covered in 5 hours of
work and it consists of:
lectures in which you will have the opportunity in English & Greek to learn
directly from of Jon RG Turner.
relevant materials in the form of glossaries, Powerpoints, diagrams, pdfs,
training manuals, relevant videos or audio files, papers & publications, case
analysis as well as extra
assigned material published by Researchers & Scientists as well as Professionals from
complementary disciplines, connected to the theme discussed.
- Quizzes for
Understanding as well as Assignments to test knowledge but also the development
of the needed Professional skills.
Is there a prerequisite to this module?
Yes, you need to have successfully completed the Educational
Program "The Embryo in Us".
Do I have to buy the educational material needed?
All training material is provided & you do not need to
buy extra books.
Am I alone in the study? What if I need to discuss themes?
You have a Personal Mentor to discuss all topics that may
arise. You are always supported and cared for.
Do I have to do personal work?
Yes, your personal Psychotherapy is a critical part of the
education process, & is discussed in the Admissions Interview. If you have
not had any Psychotherapy, make sure that you start your personal work no later
than the end of the first 12 weeks after your enrollment & continue for the
duration of the three-year-program. If you have already had Psychotherapy
before, you may be able to waive this requirement & you are asked to
complete a minimum of 60 hours of Whole-Self Prebirth Psychology.
Do I have to do any practice?
Yes, indeed. Right from the beginning you will be able to
use the knowledge gained with your clients. You will be adequately guided to
use it properly as your practice will be under supervision.
Each candidate schedules one hour per week of Supervision in
the first year; two per week in the second week, at a cost of 50 euros per
session, payable directly to the Supervisor. The Supervisory process is
intended to focus intensively on the ongoing treatment of suitable cases.
Candidates write brief annual case reports, which are discussed with their
Do I have any other responsibities?
Yes, once you start the specialization program, you are
asked to offer a minimum of 2 hours volunteer community work. Please make sure
that you document your community work offer as this also bears credits.
Shall I get any certificate?
Yes, on successful completion of the educational module you
will get a Professional Education Certificate. On successful completion of all
10 educational Modules, you will get the Specialization Diploma in Whole-Self